Letting this list get too long would make it less helpful, so I won't make these kinds of additions often. But after publishing my list of the best Christian books for spiritual formation a few days ago, I wanted to add a few more, and they all happen to be in the "Giving Grace" category, focusing on our relationships/our mission.
- Henri Nouwen and Soul Care: A Ministry of Integration, Wil Hernandez
- Spiritual Direction: A Guide to Giving and Receiving Direction, Gordon T. Smith
- Jesus and the Disinherited, Howard Thurman
- The Book of Forgiving: The Fourfold Path for Healing Ourselves and Our World, Desmond Tutu and Mpho Tutu
- How God is in Business, Dallas Willard