This retreat will be a restful, helpful, and enjoyable experience designed to help participants better understand our mission as agents of God's grace, and how we go about living in God for the sake of others.
The retreat will be held at Christ the King Retreat Center in San Angelo. Here are the schedule and registration details:
Friday, February 6, 2015
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner at Christ the King Retreat Center
- 7:45 p.m.: Session 1: Grace to You and Me
- 9:00 p.m.: Break
- 9:15 p.m.: Night Prayer
- 9:35 p.m..: Rest
Saturday, February 7, 2015
- 8:15 a.m.: Morning Prayer
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 9:15 a.m.: Session 2: Grace to the Church
- 10:15 a.m.: Solitude and Silence
- 12:00 p.m.: Midday Prayer
- 12:15 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Session 3: Grace to the World
- 2:00 p.m.: Free Time
- 3:00 p.m.: Closing Prayer with Communion
- 4:00 p.m.: Depart from Christ the King Retreat Center
Registration is $85 per person and includes lodging and meals. Each attendee will have a private room and private bathroom. Online registration is available here.
For further information, feel free to contact Daniel by email.