The newest retreat in our series with the Spiritual Formation Center of First United Methodist Church of Midland, Texas will be a surprising look at three central Christian beliefs: grace, salvation, and faith. The retreat experience will allow you to reframe these beliefs in your mind and experience their reality in a restful, helpful, and enjoyable context.
Please contact Daniel Harris with any questions.
- Registration is $85 for an individual or $150 for a couple.
- The retreat will begin with dinner on Friday at 7:00 p.m. and conclude at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Transportation is available from First United Methodist Church of Midland.
- Registration cost includes materials, lodging, and meals.
- Each retreat attendee will have a private room and bathroom.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS LINK.
Friday, May 23, 2014
- 5:00 p.m.: Group transportation departs from First United Methodist Church of Midland
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner at Christ the King Retreat Center in San Angelo
- 7:45 p.m.: Session One: "Living by Grace"
- 9:00 p.m.: Break
- 9:15 p.m.: Night Prayer
- 9:35 p.m.: Rest
Saturday, May 24, 2014
- 8:15 a.m.: Morning Prayer
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 9:15 a.m.: Session Two: "Living Salvation"
- 10:15 a.m.: Solitude and Silence
- 12:00 p.m.: Mid-Day Prayer
- 12:15 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Session Three: "Living by Faith"
- 2:00 p.m.: Free Time
- 3:00 p.m.: Closing Prayer with Communion
- 4:00 p.m.: Depart from Christ the King Retreat Center
- 6:00 p.m.: Group transportation returns to First United Methodist Church of Midland