Note: The next dates for this retreat are not yet scheduled.
This retreat will be a restful, helpful, and enjoyable experience designed to help participants better understand the practice of receiving the Lord's Supper and how doing so on a regular basis can be an important part of developing a vital relationship with God.
This retreat will be held at Christ the King Retreat Center in San Angelo. Here are the schedule and registration details:
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner at Christ the King Retreat Center
- 7:45 p.m.: Session 1: Communion Past
- 9:00 p.m.: Break
- 9:15 p.m.: Night Prayer
- 9:35 p.m..: Rest
- 8:15 a.m.: Morning Prayer
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 9:15 a.m.: Session 2: Communion Present
- 10:15 a.m.: Solitude and Silence
- 12:00 p.m.: Midday Prayer
- 12:15 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.: Session 3: Communion Future
- 2:00 p.m.: Free Time
- 3:00 p.m.: Closing Prayer with Communion
- 4:00 p.m.: Depart from Christ the King Retreat Center
Registration is $85 per person and includes lodging and meals. Each attendee will have a private room and private bathroom..
For further information, feel free to contact Daniel by email.